Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wood Floor Decor








Hello! we have a tendency to recently removed the carpet from our den and replaced it with wood laminate from Lowes and that we could not be happier with the results. the area is roughly twelve x twelve and also the total price was around $200. Not regrettable. Originally, I wished to get rid of the carpet and coat what i assumed was hardwood beneath. But sadly, that wasn't the case. we have a tendency to were stunned to seek out the complete space was laminate, not simply round the steps. However, we have a tendency to like this floor far better.

The FARM letters I written from my laptop victimisation totally different fonts, enlarged them on a duplicator and copied onto laminate. Then I cut out employing a jigsaw and painted totally different sections of the letters, then distressed. Love them and it price but twenty usd for the skinny laminate.


I've had questions about this before however the umbrella art I created victimisation one x 2's, adding a brace within the back and painting every board alternating colours. during this case I used white and burnt umber craft paint. Then free bimanual the umbrella and distressed the complete piece.

I've continually unreal of living on a farm and hope to sometime. very like|i like} windmills however did not wish it outside wherever we have a tendency to would not really be able to relish it therefore i assumed it might be excellent|an ideal} piece of art that might be perfect beneath our twelve foot ceilings. My husband bought this one on behalf of me and that i painted it with Rustoleum fabric Nickel spray paint.